A coaching management style is considered by many to be on the cutting edge of performance enhancement. Participants in this dynamic, interactive course will learn a step-by-step coaching strategy designed to motivate employees to reach their full performance potential. Course participants will explore coaching first-hand by watching live coaching demonstrations and practicing the five basic coaching skills with a buddy coach.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Examine the differences among coaching and more traditional management styles
- Recognize the role of coaching in today’s competitive business environment
- Discover how coaching maximizes potential and drives performance
- Practice the five basic coaching skills
- Create a coaching management plan for your work setting
No sections of this course are currently being offered.