This course will provide an overview of the recording and reporting policies and procedures necessary to remain in compliance with OSHA requirements. Rules covering recording criteria, business exemptions, business size and type will be discussed. The steps for determining a work-related injury or illness will be presented.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Gain an understanding of OSHA reporting and recording policies
- Acquire knowledge of the steps involved in determining work-related injuries
- Develop strategies for determining company requirements
To enroll in Senior Manager in Human Resources Professional Certificate
courses, participants must meet one of the following requirements prior to enrollment:
- Completion of the 10-course Extended Studies Human Resources Management Certificate in addition to three years of experience as a human resources professional
- Professional/Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) designation granted through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Minimum of five years’ professional experience working in human resources
No sections of this course are currently being offered.