If you have mastered Microsoft Word Essentials, you're ready for more! Learn to use mail merge tools to send the same letter to multiple recipients, each with a personalized greeting. You know paragraph formatting includes more than left, right, and center alignment, and you'll learn how to use keep options and indent settings.
You'll also learn more about paragraph formatting with such tools as indent settings and custom tab stops. In this hands-on, six-hour intermediate/advanced course, you'll learn how to use custom, reusable headers and footers in your documents, how to collaborate with colleagues while editing documents and much more.
Topics will include:
- Track changes
- Paragraph settings such as indent settings
- Custom tab stops
- Create a table of contents
- Mail merge
Knowledge, skills and experience required for this course:
- Mastery of basic tasks such as save, open, print, clipboard, font, paragraph and editing groups on the home tab
- Experience navigating the program tabs on the ribbon
- Understanding of formatting and use of styles
- Familiarity with bullets and tabs
- Knowledge to produce envelopes and labels