In today's high-stakes environment, running a successful and complex surveillance operation has become much more than simply observing the gaming floor for improprieties. This comprehensive course will examine maximizing the value-added contributions of the surveillance department while focusing on processes beyond the technical and operational functions of the department. Develop techniques to leverage the strategic role of the surveillance department in serving and protecting the entire gaming property.
Strengthen best practices and industry-specific knowledge in these key areas:
- Protection of gaming and non-gaming areas
- Strategies for selecting the right staff
- Structured audits
- Employee training strategies
- Departmental operational planning
- Risk and needs assessments
- Data archiving and retrieval
Email email@example.com, call 1-800-233-8928 or visit our website for information about gaming management education and a full schedule of our upcoming courses.
No sections of this course are currently being offered.