Designed primarily for beginners, this class provides a useful structure upon which to build and expand for improved communication in Spanish that will continue long past the end of the course. Program activities will build your language skills by focusing on workplace situations. You will learn the basics of Spanish communication, pronunciation, key words and useful phrases for action, and will also unlock the power of word association and learn a practical structure upon which you can build to learn consistently.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the basics of communication in Español
- Learn greetings, introductions and useful phrases to nurture communication
- Practice workplace conversations
- Identify and develop vocabulary for your specific workplace needs
- Find online resources and practical exercises to help you continue to learn after class
This course may be taken independently or applied toward a 10-course certificate in Human Resources Management or Supervisory Management offered through Extended Studies.
No sections of this course are currently being offered.