To be competitive, it is essential to be well-versed in digital best practices. In this online program, you will learn about and apply strategies that are imperative to navigating digital waters successfully. Grow a deeper understanding of your brand, communication goals, content development, digital advertising, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media. Develop your digital marketing plan and the confidence to execute it.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand their brand
- Optimize a website for search engines (SEO)
- Develop paid online advertising for search, social media and display
- Develop email content and strategy
- Develop social media content and strategy
- Convert visitors to leads
- Create their own custom digital marketing plans
This program is offered completely online in six weekly modules starting each Tuesday. Modules will include slides, notes, assignments and quizzes. Participation in the course requires high-speed internet access and an email address. Students will spend about four hours per week engaged in the course.
Certificate of Completion:
To receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program, participants must complete at least five of the six modules and assignments by the course end date.
- Module 1: Your Brand and the Digital Shift
- Module 2: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Module 3: Content Development and Email Marketing
- Module 4: Social Media Marketing
- Module 5: Digital Advertising, Measurement and Conversion
- Module 6: Your Digital Marketing Plan
No sections of this course are currently being offered.