Learn how to craft a social media marketing campaign to increase audience engagement. Discover key strategies for driving attention to businesses, issues and individuals using tools such as Facebook, Twitter and blogs. You will learn how to identify and narrow audiences, implement research, develop goals, and monitor and evaluate social media progress.
In this hands-on course, we will examine specific, proven social media and digital marketing strategies and methods to connect emerging tools with more traditional tactics. Individuals tasked with staying in touch with the public — from business owners, nonprofits and marketing professionals, to administrators, government and service professionals — will benefit from this class. The class creates its own mini-network to demonstrate how social media easily can be used to communicate with key stakeholders, find new friends and customers, and draw attention to causes, products and events.
Topics will include:
- Social media and digital marketing best practices, including which tools work for specific audiences
- Developing a social media goal
- How messaging drives success
- Foundations of a successful campaign, including research, monitoring, adapting and evaluation
- Key strategies for using Facebook, Twitter and blogs in social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Content tactics to drive engagement