Acquire techniques and strategies that can sharpen your ability to analyze and interpret reports and data to assist you in making key management decisions beneficial to the bottom line. This practical, comprehensive course will examine the core business processes or “five Ps of table games” — products, pricing, people interactions, productivity and protection — and share some of the best demonstrated practices currently used in the gaming industry.
Strengthen best practices and industry-specific knowledge in these key areas:
- Hold-percentage analysis as a management tool
- Game probability and profitability factors
- Game selection, location, mix and pricing
- Marketing strategies and customer development
- Customer service strategies and applications
- Evaluating and analyzing new products and technology
- Games protection and procedures
- Maximizing department profitability and efficiency
Who should attend
Directors, managers and supervisors involved in the productivity and profitability of the property’s table games operation will benefit from this in-depth course.
There is a discount of 10% for two or more participants from the same organization. Please call our enrollment services staff at 1-800-233-8928 or 775-784-4046 for the discount.
See the Gaming Management Programs overview for a full schedule of upcoming courses.
Email email@example.com, call 1-800-233-8928 or visit our website for information about gaming management education from the University of Nevada, Reno offered on campus or anywhere in the world.