Seeking admission to law school? LSAT test scores are the single most important component of your law school application process. Your scores can help determine your admission status and may be used in awarding merit-based scholarships, grants, fellowships, and assistantships. Let our Live-Online LSAT Test Preparation course help you prepare for this important exam!
The Live-Online LSAT Test Preparation course is ideal for undergraduates, recent graduates or anyone looking to apply to law school. Our Live-Online LSAT Test Preparation curriculum provides 30 hours of targeted instruction to help you fully prepare for the exam. The course has been developed by former standardized-test-item writers and test-preparation experts, who have years of experience writing LSAT test questions and preparing students for success on the exam.
In addition, the LSAT Test Preparation course materials include 20 LSAT practice tests, so you can practice the skills and strategies you are learning in class on real test questions. You will master strategies to improve your LSAT score with the help of an experienced LSAT instructor who cares about your success.
This synchronous course meets online at the specific dates and times outlined below, providing students the opportunity to participate in class discussions and interact with other students in real time. Students also receive access to class recordings, pre-recorded class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. This program includes a course workbook and a textbook containing previously released test questions. Course materials are shipped directly to you. You will receive your course materials and login information to access the online class the week before the course begins.
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of Logical Reasoning question
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counter examples
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in Logical Reasoning Flaw questions
- A taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game
- Tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
- A full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying key words in the questions that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
LSAT Test Preparation Sessions
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
Session 1: LSAT Introduction; AR Introduction; AR Ordering Games
Session 2: AR Ordering Games; LR Introduction; LR Conclusion Questions; LR Role Questions
Session 3: AR Question Answering Strategies; LR Argument Evaluation; LR Weakener Questions; RC Introduction
Session 4: AR Grouping Games; LR Strengthener Questions; RC Global Questions
Session 5 AR Conditional Grouping Games; LR Assumption Questions; RC Local Questions
Session 6: LR Conditional Statements; LR Inference Questions
Session 7: AR Complicated Grouping Games; LR Strategy Questions; LR Flaw Questions and Fallacies
Session 8: LR Matching Structure and Matching Flaws Questions; RC Paired Passages
Session 9: AR Combination Games; LR Principle Questions
Session 10: AR Combination Games; LR Point at Issue Questions; LR Explain/Resolve Questions
The University of Nevada, Reno Extended Studies LSAT Test Preparation course is delivered through a partnership with Educational Testing Consultants, a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps thousands of students at major colleges and universities across the United States prepare for standardized testing.
LSAT Free Strategy Workshop
Join us for a FREE online introduction to the LSAT and preview what you will learn in class. This live online information session will be from 6-7 p.m. Thursday, June 3. To register for this session, please email email@example.com.
Other sessions are offered from 6-7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10 or 6-7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 8.