|| Redfield Campus, Redfield Campus RM 213
||June 8-12, 2020 (Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
PLEASE NOTE -- DATE CHANGE: The date for this program has been rescheduled from April 20-24, 2020 to June 8-12, 2020. We also have moved the early registration fee as noted below.
Early registration is $1,150 through May 8, 2020. The registration fee after May 8 is $1,350. The deadline to register for the course is May 22, 2020. Please call Extended Studies at (775) 784-4046 after April 10 to ensure there still are seats remaining.
A $20 fee will be assessed for optional CEUs (please continue to Shopping Cart to select CEUs -- limit 1 organization per student).
Organizations sending three or more people should call our office at (800) 233-8928 or (775) 784-4046 to ask about available discounts (discounts available via phone registration only).
Continuing Education Unit applications have been or will be submitted to the following organizations for approval:
- Nevada Department of Education (NDE) – In-Service hour (NOTE: This option is only available if school is on spring break. It is not available during required teaching hours per NDE.)
- Nevada Continuing Legal Education (NCLE) 32 Hours approved includes 2 ethics credits
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) 35 Business/Strategic hours approved
- Society Human Resources Management (SHRM) 35 PDC's approved
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists (NBMFT) 40 CEU hours approved
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers (NSW)
- Judicial Council of California
- California Board or Behavioral Sciences
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY: Full refunds will be given for courses cancelled by Extended Studies. For participant-initiated cancellations, participants must notify Extended Studies, seven days prior to the first day of class, excluding weekends and holidays, to receive a refund of fees paid, less a 15 percent administrative fee.Please note: Informing your instructor is not sufficient notice for a refund.
No refunds will be given for cancellation or refund requests after seven days from the start of the course.