A six-session weekend course providing entry into the entrepreneurial support community for college students and community members
This unique course in entrepreneurship provides a point of entry into the entrepreneurial support community being developed by the University of Nevada, Reno and Truckee Meadows Community College, in partnership with Entrepreneurship Nevada. Open to college students and community members, the course provides opportunities for ongoing mentorship and valuable understanding of the key characteristics successful entrepreneurs tend to possess.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about entrepreneurial basics, competitive edge and your own entrepreneurial capacities
- Gain insights into your business ideas and what it takes to move toward launching a business
- Understand sustainable profitability
- Practice presenting business ideas to potential supporters
- Receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs
- Registration in this course (PD 493) does not receive academic credit. You will not get a transcript for this course.
- Registration for academic credit in ENT 451 or ENT 651 is through MyNEVADA.
- Wintermester Option Only: TMCC Students will register for TMCC credit in ENT 200 F at the TMCC website.
Check the Current Courses page for offerings.