Hone skills in analysis and marketing critical in creating and maintaining a successful slot operation. This advanced course develops analytical and data interpretation skills and examines calculations and reports associated with slot machine performance and placement. Other topics include profitable layout and design issues, product selection and mix, creating and evaluating marketing events, using database systems, and player club concepts.
Strengthen best practices and industry-specific knowledge in these key areas:
- Internal, external and departmental marketing strategies
- New products and game theory
- Customer research and profile of the slot player
- Players clubs, new trends and bonus programs
- The player perspective and managing advantage play
- Par sheet review and accrual accounting
- Advanced slot math and bonusing
Who should attend:
Directors, managers and supervisors involved in the productivity and profitability of a property’s slot operations will benefit from this in-depth course.
Knowledge and understanding of slot math concepts is required, and a minimum of three years of slot department experience is recommended.
Email email@example.com, call 1-800-233-8928 or visit our website for information about gaming management education and a full schedule of our upcoming courses.