Acquire techniques and strategies that can sharpen your ability to analyze and interpret reports and data to assist you in making key management decisions beneficial to the bottom line. This practical, comprehensive course will examine the core business processes or “five Ps of table games” — products, pricing, people interactions, productivity and protection — and share some of the best demonstrated practices currently used in the gaming industry.
Strengthen best practices and industry-specific knowledge in these key areas:
- Hold-percentage analysis as a management tool
- Game probability and profitability factors
- Game selection, location, mix and pricing
- Marketing strategies and customer development
- Customer service strategies and applications
- Evaluating and analyzing new products and technology
- Games protection and procedures
- Maximizing department profitability and efficiency
Who should attend:
Directors, managers and supervisors involved in the productivity and profitability of the property’s table games operation will benefit from this in-depth course.
Email email@example.com, call 1-800-233-8928 or visit our website for information about gaming management education and a full schedule of our upcoming courses.