(Formerly offered as Promotional Strategies for the Gaming Industry)
Casinos spend thousands of dollars on promotional activities to attract customers and increase business. How many of these activities cost more than the revenue they generate? Are your promotions as successful as they can be? Join top marketing professionals with extensive gaming industry experience as they share their knowledge and expertise on the most effective marketing strategies to use in these increasingly competitive times. Key topics include developing a strategic promotions plan, measuring promotion return on investment and effective communication strategies.
This course will help examine the investment return of your marketing activities and give you new ideas and management tools for immediate implementation in planning and evaluating your own promotional events.
Strengthen best practices and industry-specific knowledge in these key areas:
- Developing a strategic plan for promotional events
- Identifying objectives and outcomes for each event
- Promotional event criteria
- Market research to target specific customer types
- Communication strategies, including media options and how best to market and promote properties
- Database and direct-mail management
- Measuring promotion effectiveness with financial analysis, evaluation tools, and pro formas
Who should attend:
Key directors, managers and supervisors involved in the productivity and profitability of a property’s promotional activities will benefit from this in-depth course.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-233-8928 or visit our website for information about gaming management education and a full schedule of our upcoming courses.