(Formerly offered as Promotional Strategies for the Gaming Industry)
Casinos spend thousands of dollars on promotional activities to attract customers and increase business. How many of these activities cost more than the revenue they generate? Are your promotions as successful as they can be? Join top marketing professionals with extensive gaming industry experience as they share their knowledge and expertise on the most effective marketing strategies to use in these increasingly competitive times. Key topics include developing a strategic promotions plan, measuring promotion return on investment and successful promotion strategies.
This course will help examine the investment return of your marketing activities and give you new ideas and management tools for immediate implementation in planning and evaluating your own promotional events.
Strengthen best practices and industry-specific knowledge in these key areas:
- Developing a casino marketing strategy
- Promotional event criteria and strategy
- Market research to target specific customer types
- Communication and social media marketing success
- Database and direct-mail management
- Measuring the financial analysis of marketing
- Understanding important trends and promotions
- Casino host team strategies
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (800) 233-8928 or visit our website for information about gaming management education and a full schedule of our upcoming courses.