This course will focus on how to implement internal controls and procedures to comply with one of the most important regulations existing in the gaming industry: Title 31-Currency Transaction Reporting. Participants will take an in-depth look at Title 31 and discuss minimum procedures and select transactions pertinent to all segments of the organization while gaining a thorough understanding of Title 31, learning how to develop internal controls to ensure compliance, and examining current legal issues.
Strengthen best practices and industry-specific knowledge in these key areas:
- What is and is not reportable
- Specifics on the most recent version of Title 31
- Internal audit procedures
- Implementation of compliance and training programs
- Completing Form 8362 (CTR)
Email email@example.com, call 1-800-233-8928 or visit our website for information about gaming management education and a full schedule of our upcoming courses.